Saturday, February 22, 2014

Printed Leggings

So on my personal facebook page, I posted the following status:

"Anyone have thoughts on printed leggings? Would you wear them? One of the trends I personally have a harder time wrapping my head around. Hmmmm"

I got a mixed bag of reactions from my family and friends.  Surprisingly all but one, of the 25-35 year olds that responded thought that printed leggings were for college and high school girls (which was kind of the way I was leaning). But the woman that responded that she loves them and wears them all the time is someone I consider to have a great sense of style. She also always looks put together and appropriate for the occasion. 

However, others that responded were in the 35+ group thought that they were cute with the right outfits and if you had the confidence to pull them off.

My final thoughts on the matter:  Anyone cannot do any trend.  Sometimes you have to pick which trends actually represent you in the way you want to be perceived.  I am guessing anyone can wear printed leggings as long as they have the rest of their outfit styled correctly and the confidence to pull them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment